PSPP is a Free program for statistical analysis of sampled data. It is a replacement for the proprietary program SPSS, and appears very similar to it with a few exceptions.
Statisticians, students and scientists find it an ideal tool for convenient and fast sample data analysis.
Further information can be found at the PSPP web site.
The installers below are created through MacPorts.
GUI programs are in /Applications/MacPorts and command line in
I worked with the PSPP developers to fix any Mac-specific issues, ensuring PSPP
runs just as well on Mac OS X as any other platform.
PSPP 0.7.10 Beta
Changes in revision 5 (2013-05-13):
- pspp updated, ae24e5 to 3a55c6
- cmake updated to 22.214.171.124
- db46 rebuilt to allow symlinking as system default (db_select)
- fontconfig updated to 2.10.92
- freetype updated to 2.4.12
- gnome-common rebuilt with new automake
- gtk2 rebuilt to fix destroot in universal builds
- libpixman updated to 0.30.0
- perl5.12 rebuilt to prevent miniperl build from finding libstdcxx
- py27-distribute updated
- sqlite3 updated to 126.96.36.199
- zlib updated to 1.2.8